Would you like to gain valuable experience in a fast growing international logistics company?
Then we are the right place for you to build the foundation for your future career.
Start your career at international ELSEN Group!
As part of our significant international continuous growth, we are seeking for our side in Gorzow a
Transportation Specialist / Forwarder (m/w/d)to manage and execute transportation networks for our internal and external customers.
You have the motivation to get to the bottom of things in order to identify optimization potentials?
Combine Your Profession With Your Passion.
- You have a completed business studies degree with a focus on transport logistics
- You find it easy to communicate successfully with superiors, customers, colleagues and co-workers in a given situation
- You are confident in using the MS Office package
- You speak and write English fluently. Ability to speak German is an asset
- You welcome change – acknowledging that standing still is the same as taking a step back
- You have a high commitment as well as a reliable, independent and conscientious way of working
- You have a passion for numbers
- You are driven – you translate potential setbacks into opportunities and wins for the future
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Handle a variation of export and / or Import shipments – FCL or LCL
- Actively participate and look for more efficiency in operational and administrative processes
- Signal or correct mistakes and resolve issues in agreement with your direct manager
- Active customer support
- Execution of the entire administrative process (primary registration, preparation of transport orders and shipping dossiers)
- Record keeping of freight calculations for customers based on carrier purchase prices in coordination with area management
- Active complaints management
- Build, maintain and develop good relationships with new and / or existing clients
- A responsible and varied role in a company with flat hierarchies and above-average growth
- Freedom to develop personally and technically as well as excellent career prospects
- Competitive salary/compensation and a comprehensive benefits package
- Cross-border networking activities
- Optional: Exchange programs with Germany / Luxembourg